This limited warranty extends to products manufactured by Dagne Dover purchased directly from Dagne Dover or an authorized retailer. A list of authorized retailers can be requested by emailing the address at the end of this warranty. This warranty does not cover product if used in a manner incompatible with the intended design, or if the care instructions provided on DagneDover.com are not followed.
Dagne Dover warrants the products sold to to the customer against the defects in material and workmanship set forth below (“Defects”) for a period of one year from the date of purchase. If applicable law requires a warranty period longer than set out in this section, the warranty will be extended for such time period and to the extent required by law.
This limited warranty extends to the original purchaser of any product or, in the case of a gift, the original recipient of the product. The “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this warranty, is the first purchaser of the product from Dagne Dover or an authorized retailer. The “original recipient”, for purposes of this warranty, is the first recipient of the product purchased as a gift from Dagne Dover or an authorized retailer. All Dagne Dover warranties, including any implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the products are owned by the original purchaser/recipient. A copy of the purchase receipt is required to determine warranty applicability.
Dagne Dover limited warranties are not transferable and not applicable to use of the products for commercial purposes.
This limited warranty applies to the following defects that render the product non-functional:
- Manufacturing defects
- Handles that are ripped or torn, and are no longer usable
- Zippers that can no longer be opened or closed
- Fabric tears that render the product non-functional
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- “Cosmetic Damage” which is defined as pilling, catches in the fabric, stains, color changes, normal wear and tear, or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use of products by any party, and which do not impair the functionality of the product.
- Changes in fabric that are inherent in the normal use of the products, such as the softening of leather or catches in neoprene.
- Chipping of metal or painted elements in or on the products.
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces in the product or set of products purchased (for example, if a product purchased contains multiple components or pieces, such as a key leash, and only one component is defective, only the defective component will be replaced).
- Any products (whether manufactured by Dagne Dover or not) sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Products sold “sample sale”, “warehouse sale”, or any other similar wording indicating that the products are not of “first quality”, or have previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
- Products or components that are lost or stolen.
In the event of a Defect, Dagne Dover’s sole and exclusive liability and the customer’s sole remedy under this limited warranty will be, at Dagne Dover’s option, to provide replacement products, subject to the fulfillment of “Your Responsibilities” below. Replacement products may be provided in a color different from the products originally purchased. For limited edition, discontinued or out-of-stock products covered under the limited warranty, Dagne Dover guarantees only replacement of a product with equal or greater retail value and does not guarantee replacement of the same limited edition, discontinued or out-of-stock item.
In the event of a Defect and in order to get the benefit of this limited warranty, you must return your product to Dagne Dover and provide proof of the original date of purchase. Evidence of a Defect and any claims must be sent to the email address set forth at the end of this limited warranty. Dagne Dover will replace (as applicable) and ship your new product to you after receiving your original product. You will not be responsible for any shipping costs associated with shipping replaced products. If the product is shipped internationally, you will be responsible for applicable customs and duties.
Replaced products are subject to the same limited warranty as the original products for the remaining duration of the original warranty only.
18th and Walnut, LLC (d/b/a Dagne Dover)
515 Greenwich St, Suite 504, New York, NY 10013
Updated as of March 1, 2019.